First step auto restorer removes embedded contaminants to prep for follow-up protective wax.
- Restores color and clarity to automotive finishes effected by weathering
- Prepares surface for follow-up wax shine and protection while improving wax bond and staying power
- Not recommended for dark clear coat finishes
Removes dirt, film, mild oxidation/discoloration, brake dust, oil, grease, bugs and stains from single stage, lacquer and enamel paints, non-painted metal, fiberglass and light clear coat paint (white and silver). Prepares finish for follow up wax-improving bond, spread and protective durability. Not for dark clear coat finishes, glass, rubber or black trim. Handcrafted and poured in the USA.
Place finger over cap and shake well before using. Surface should be pre-cleaned (washed), dry and feel lukewarm (not hot) to the touch. Apply small amount of No.840 to microfiber applicator pad and spread evenly across 2x2 ft section. Rub well to loosen all debris and discoloration. Polish off immediately with dry microfiber towel. Reapply as necessary for stubborn contamination. To obtain added shine and protective durability on clean surface, follow up with one of Collinite’s last step waxes (No. 845, 476 or 915).
- Soiled single stage or lacquered paints as well as light colored clear coat (silver, white), fiberglass, gel coat.
- Exterior automotive, RV, marine and aeronautical finishes
- Tarnished chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, brass, and copper
- NOT recommended for darker-toned clear coat paint.