Heavy Duty Insulator Cleaner
First step cleaner removes stubborn surface contamination and heavy accumulations of dirt/debris.
- Collinite’s strongest industrial cleaning power
- Removes foreign deposits brought on by weathering
- Sets up surface for follow-up wax application
- Minimum order 1 case (6 gallons)
Contact Collinite directly for quotes and order information
Heavy duty cleaner loosens dirt, film, oxidation and other foreign deposits to leave behind a dry-cleaned, contaminant-free surface. Effectively preps surfaces for the easy application of either one of Collinite's pure wax protective coatings- No. 845 or No. S-238. Handcrafted and hand-poured in the USA.
Shake well before using. Apply THIN amount of No. 237 to small section at a time with clean, dry applicator pad. Rub well to loosen all tarnish, debris, oxidation etc. Reapply as necessary until surface is free of embedded contaminants. Before product dries, polish off with dry cloth or soft cotton towel. For weather protection on cleaned surface, follow up with one of Collinite’s last step waxes (845, S-238).
- Tarnished or unclean bushings and porcelain surfaces of high voltage line insulators
- Electrical/industrial/substation power maintenance use only