Liquid Metal Wax
Metal Polish and Protectant
Removes surface contaminants while leaving behind radiant shine and coating of rust-preventing protection
- Tough on rust and stains, yet easy to use
- Restores, shines AND protects in one step
- For a variety of metal marine fittings and accessories
- Available in 16 fl oz and 64 fl oz
Brings your boat's faded, rusted, and tarnished metal accessories and fittings back to life. This rejuvenating polish saves both time and money by combining restorative and protective properties in one step. Safely removes stubborn discoloration, oxidation, and blemishes. Wipes off to reveal high luster shine and coating that guards against future rust, stains, and weathering. For a variety of marine metal finishes; coated, non-coated, and non-painted metals-chrome, aluminum, brass, stainless steel and copper.
“With the 850, you will get results fast, as well as great protection”
–Luke Fritz, MI
Shake well before using. Surface should feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply THIN amount of No. 850 to a 2X2 ft section at a time with applicator pad. Rub well to loosen all tarnish, rust etc. Reapply as necessary until surface is free of embedded contaminants. Before product dries, polish off with dry microfiber or soft cotton towel. See TECH SHEET for additional tips and instructions.
- Exterior marine, automotive, motorcycle, RV, and aeronautical metal finishes
- Tarnished or weathered chrome, stainless steel, aluminum (non-anodized), brass, and copper(uncoated)
- Stanchion rails, rub rails, fittings, accessories, t-tops and more
- NOT recommended for painted metals, anodized aluminum