Liquid Metal Wax
Metal Polish and Protectant
Easy to use polish restores, shines and protects in one single operation.
- Removes mild rust, salt deposits and heavy film
- Leaves behind radiant, durable wax coating
- Protects against future corrosion and pitting
- Available in 16 fl oz and 64 fl oz
Brings faded, tarnished and lightly rusted metal accessories back to life. This rejuvenating cleaner + wax saves both time and money by combining restorative and protective properties in one step. Safely removes stubborn discoloration, oxidation, and blemishes. Wipes off to reveal high luster shine and coating that guards against future rust, stains, and weathering. For a variety of metal finishes; coated, non-coated, and non-painted metals. Contains no harsh alkali or acids. Handcrafted and poured in the USA.
“With the 850, you will get results fast, as well as great protection”
–Luke Fritz, MI
Place finger over cap and shake well before using. Apply a drop of No.850 to microfiber applicator pad and spread evenly across a1x1 ft section. Rub well to loosen all tarnish, rust etc. As product begins to dry, polish off with dry microfiber towel. Reapply as necessary for stubborn contamination. To obtain added protective durability on clean surface, follow up with one of Collinite’s last step waxes (No. 845, 476, 925 or 885).
- Exterior marine, automotive, motorcycle, RV, and aeronautical metal finishes
- Tarnished or weathered non-anodized, non-painted, non-coated metals
- Stanchion rails, rub rails, fittings, accessories, t-tops and more
- NOT recommended for painted metals, anodized aluminum