Insulator Paste Wax Protector
Last step industrial paste wax for the ultimate in weather protection.
- Collinite’s strongest level of industrial endurance
- Ultra durability = less frequent reapplications
- Helps prevent dangerous and costly flashovers
- Minimum order 1 case (12-18oz cans)
Contact Collinite directly for quotes and order information
This ultra-durable hard paste formula is ideal for new and old insulators and bushings alike, providing Collinite’s long-lasting protective coating. Produces a high gloss finish, increases dielectric strength and performance, repels harmful pollutants and safeguards against flashovers and malfunction. Makes future electrical maintenance quicker, easier and less frequent. Contains no abrasives or cleaners. Handcrafted and hand-poured in the USA.
Apply THIN amount of No. S-238 to small section at a time with clean, dry applicator pad. As wax begins to dry, polish off with dry microfiber or soft cotton towel/cloth until a high luster is produced. If surface is soiled or dirty, first apply Collinite’s No. 237 High Voltage Cleaner.
- Clean bushings and porcelain surfaces of high voltage line insulators
- Electrical/industrial/substation power maintenance use only
Request SDS here