Fiberglass Boat Cleaner
First step product restores blemished fiberglass, while preparing surface for follow-up wax application.
- Restores neglected fiberglass finishes effected by weathering
- Preps surface for follow-up wax shine and protection
- Improves wax bond,spread and staying power
- Available in 16 fl oz and 64 fl oz
Mild-cut, compound removes film, light oxidation/discoloration/chalkiness, and tough stains from fiberglass boat finishes. Restores original color and gloss and facilitates the easy application of Collinite’s last step waxes; improving wax bond, spread/coverage and durability. Handcrafted and hand-poured in the USA.
"I use your Collinite Boat Cleaner and Boat Wax on our PWCs and fiberglass boat because they are the best. There is nothing on market that is easier to apply or as long lasting." -Joe Zangara, NJ
Shake well before using. Surface should feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply THIN amount of No. 920 to section no larger than 3X3 ft at a time with applicator pad. Rub well to loosen all tarnish, oxidation etc. Reapply as necessary until surface is free of embedded contaminants. Before product dries, polish off with dry microfiber or soft cotton towel. For follow-up shine and protection on clean surfaces, use one of Collinite’s last step waxes (925, 885).
See TECH SHEET for additional tips and instructions.
- Soiled fiberglass, gel coat
- Exterior marine and aeronautical finishes
- NOT recommended for coated / painted metals or clear coat paint.