Leather and Vinyl Wax
All in one leather and vinyl treatment moisturizes, gently cleans and protects
- Deep feeds and rejuvenates surface
- Leaves behind a like-new, natural satin finish
- Protects againinst premature drying, deterioration, spills and weathering
Far from your typical wipe on, wipe off dressing, No. 855 deep feeds leather and vinyl to create and preserve that like-new, natural satin finish. Lends a rich carnauba gloss while providing a protective coating that guards against future wear, deterioration, drying/cracking, and spills. Handcrafted and hand-poured in the USA.
DIRECTIONS: Place finger over cap and shake well before using. Before applying, remove loose, non-embedded particles or debris (e.g. dirt, stones etc.) Apply a drop of No. 855 to microfiber applicator pad and spread product evenly across a 1x1 ft section at a time. Rub as necessary to remove all film, grime, and mild staining. As product begins to dry, polish off with dry microfiber towel.
- For automotive, marine, RV and aircraft; seating, upholstery
- NOT recommended for suede, fabric, buck, unsealed leather or exterior vinyl trim
- Also works well on saddles, furniture, select sporting equipment