Last Step Gel Wax
Combines high gloss shine, ease-of-use and long-lasting weather protection
- Collinite's #1 selling, "most talked about" product
- Easy on, easy off application
- Unique durablilty and water beading
A user-friendlier version of the No. 476s paste, No. 845 stands as Collinite’s most legendary product to date. Famous for its versatility, durability and DIY ease of use, “IW” is ideal for both small and large surface area jobs where lasting protection and timely job completion are desired, but hard buffing and frequent reapplication are not practical. Leaves behind carnauba shine and durable coating that preserves finish and shields against the elements; UV, rain, snow, salt, dust, dirt, grime, bugs, staining and more. Handcrafted and poured in the USA.
“It’s a staple wax I live by.”
-Scott Noble, NY
Place finger over cap and shake well before using. Product’s viscosity may vary. Surface should be dry, pre-cleaned (contaminant-free) and feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply a small drop/dab of No. 845 to microfiber applicator pad and spread THIN and evenly across a 2x2 ft section at a time. As soon as wax dries/hazes, polish off with dry microfiber towel (turned over frequently).
- Car, truck, boat, bike, RV, aircraft, personal watercraft, snowmobile, ATV, tractor/farm equipment, golf cart, snowplow.
- Exterior gel coat, fiberglass, clear coat, single stage and lacquer paints and highly finished wood.
- CLEAN, unblemished painted/unpainted metals; chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass
- NOT recommended for rubber, non-skid, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic.