Last Step Concours Paste Wax
With our deepest carnauba shine, this top-shelf blend is the product to have for darker, pristinely-kept finishes.
- Collinite’s highest concentration of rare carnauba wax
- Seals in prep work; enhancing showroom look while protecting finish
- Surpasses other high-end waxes in both durability and value
-Products will not ship July 2 - July 12, 2015-
We devote ridiculous amounts of #1 grade carnauba to all our pure wax formulations, but the No. 915 takes the gold cigar. With over 15% more than our No. 476s, the Marque D' Elegance boasts Collinite’s highest amount of rare carnauba; yielding our highest gloss and warmest shine to darker, meticulously maintained finishes. Look for exceptional durability and a price that’s hundreds less than other boutique brands. Handcrafted and hand poured in limited quantities in the USA.
“I saw this wax on the Barrett / Jackson auction a few years back. They were in the million dollar room talking to the person who did the detailing. He said Collinite was the only product he'd use.”
-forum post via autotopia.org
Surface should feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply wax in THIN, even coat to a CLEAN section no larger than 2X2 ft at a time with applicator pad. As wax begins to dry/haze, polish off with dry microfiber or soft cotton towel. See TECH SHEET for additional tips and instructions.
- Exterior vehicle surfaces-car, truck, RV, aircraft, motorcycle, snowmobile, boat.
- Clear-coat, single stage and lacquer paints, gel coat, and fiberglass.
- CLEAN, unblemished painted/unpainted metals; chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass
- NOT recommended for rubber, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic.