Last Step Paste Wax
Signature carnauba shine, heavy-duty protection and ultimate durability
- Collinite’s longest-lasting automotive formulation
- Award-winner in independent tests for endurance
- Produces lustrous finish while shielding against outdoor elements
A Mr. Collins original, this classic carnauba/polymer blend is also Collinite’s most durable. Holds up month after month against harmful outdoor corrosives; UV, rain, snow, salt, dust, dirt, grime, bugs, staining and more. Ideal as a winter wax when both lasting shine and all-season/all-conditions protection are equally crucial. Handcrafted and handpoured in the USA.
"Longevity is the best I have found in any automotive wax to date."
Surface should be dry, pre-cleaned (contaminant-free) and feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply wax in THIN, even coat to a CLEAN section no larger than 2x2 ft at a time with applicator pad. As soon as wax dries/hazes, polish off with dry microfiber towel (turned over frequently).
- Car, truck, bike, RV, boat, aircraft, personal watercraft, snowmobile, ATV, tractor/farm equipment, golf cart, snowplow.
- Exterior gel coat, fiberglass, clear coat, single stage and lacquer paints
- CLEAN, unblemished painted/unpainted metals; chrome, stainless steel, aluminum, copper, and brass
- NOT recommended for rubber, non-skid, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic.
Tech Sheet (coming soon)