Insulator Liquid/Gel Wax Protector
Last step protective wax combines ease-of-use with outstanding durability.
- Protective wax product to have for fleet applications
- No hard rubbing or buffing required
- Helps prevent dangerous and costly flashovers
- Minimum order 1 case (12 pints)
Contact Collinite directly for quotes and order information
An easier-to-use version of the S-238, this heavy-duty pure gel wax is ideal for new and old insulators and bushings, both large and small jobs alike. An excellent choice for fleet maintenance where both lasting protection and timely job completion are paramount. Produces a high gloss finish, increases dielectric strength and performance, repels harmful pollutants and safeguards against flashovers and malfunction. Contains no abrasives or cleaners. Handcrafted and hand-poured in the USA.
Apply THIN amount of No. 845 to small section at a time with clean, dry applicator pad. As wax dries, polish off with dry cloth or soft cotton towel until a high luster is produced. If surface is soiled or dirty, first apply Collinite’s No. 237 High Voltage Cleaner.
- Clean bushings and porcelain surfaces of high voltage line insulators
- Electrical/industrial/substation power maintenance use only