Last Step Concours Paste Wax
With our deepest carnauba shine, this top-shelf blend is the product to have for darker, pristinely-kept finishes.
- Collinite’s highest concentration of rare carnauba wax
- Seals in prep work; enhancing showroom look while protecting finish
- Surpasses other high-end waxes in both durability and value
We devote ridiculous amounts of #1 grade carnauba to all our pure wax formulations, but the No. 915 takes the gold cigar. With over 15% more than our No. 476s, the Marque D' Elegance boasts Collinite’s highest amount of rare carnauba; yielding our highest gloss and warmest shine to darker, meticulously maintained finishes. Look for exceptional durability and a price that’s hundreds less than other boutique brands. Handcrafted and hand poured in limited quantities in the USA.
“I saw this wax on the Barrett / Jackson auction a few years back. They were in the million dollar room talking to the person who did the detailing. He said Collinite was the only product he'd use.”
-forum post via autotopia.org
Surface should be dry, pre-cleaned (contaminant-free) and feel lukewarm to the touch. Apply wax in THIN, even coat to a CLEAN section no larger than 2x2 ft at a time with applicator pad. As soon as wax dries/hazes, polish off with dry microfiber towel (turned over frequently).
- Exterior automotive surfaces
- Clear-coat, single stage and lacquer paints
- NOT recommended for rubber, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic.