Last Step Wax
Last Step Wax
Still the ultimate in durable protection.
Last step wax combines highest gloss shine with Collinite’s longest-lasting marine weather protection
- Provides longest-lasting weather protection
- Provides highest level of gloss
- For hand or machine use
- For use on contaminant-free gel coat, clear coat, and fiberglass
- Can be layered
- Removes oxidation, staining, black streaks or other surface defects
- NOT recommended for rubber, non-skid, black trim, vinyl, glass or non-painted plastic
For the detailer in search of less frequent wax applications, No. 885 provides the ultimate in Collinite staying power. This repeat award winner provides a shine that’s unmistakably carnauba with durability that still sets the benchmark by which others are compared. No.885 paste not only provides Collinite’s highest gloss, it also boasts the best value among last step waxes-with its superior spread-covering more surface with less product.
- For exterior marine detailing use
- Available in 12 fl oz
- Average Spread/Coverage: 1,400-2,200 sq ft
No. 885 is a pure wax with no cleaners. 870 is a one step liquid cleaner wax.
885 Fleetwax is the finishing wax of choice when the longest lasting durable UV protection is demanded. It is tested to last a full season even in sub-tropic salt water marine environments.