All In One Medium Cut Polish
Easy to use hand polish for weathered, bare metals restores and protects in one single operation.
- Removes rust, salt deposits and heavy film
- Leaves behind radiant, durable wax coating
- Protects against future pitting and corrosion
- Available in 16 fl oz and 64 fl oz
Brings your boat's faded, rusted, and tarnished metal accessories and fittings back to life. This rejuvenating polish saves both time and money by combining restorative and protective properties in one step. Safely removes stubborn discoloration, mild rust, oxidation, and blemishes. Wipes off to reveal high luster shine and coating that guards against future rust, stains, and weathering. For a variety of marine metal finishes; non-coated and non-painted metals. Handcrafted and poured in the USA.
“With the 850, you will get results fast, as well as great protection”
–Luke Fritz, MI
Place finger over cap and shake well before using. Apply a drop of No.850 to microfiber applicator pad and spread evenly across a 1x1 ft section. Rub well to loosen all tarnish, rust etc. As product begins to dry, polish off with dry microfiber towel. Reapply as necessary for stubborn contamination. To obtain added protective durability on clean surface, follow up with one of Collinite’s last step waxes (No. 845, 925 or 885).
- Exterior marine and aeronautical metal finishes
- Tarnished or weathered non-anodized, non-painted, non-coated metals
- Stanchions, rails, deck hardware, fittings, accessories, t-tops and more
- NOT recommended for painted metals, anodized aluminum
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for specific metal application inquiries.