All in One Restorer + Protector
All in One Restorer + Protector
Restores, Beautifies, Protects & Lasts
All in one cleaner-wax removes mild oxidation & staining while leaving behind a high gloss, protective shine
$23.99 – $72.99
- Removes mild oxidation
- Removes black streaks
- Removes tough stains a wash will not
- For Hand, DA and Rotary Use
- Combine 2 steps in 1
- Provide 2-3 months of weather protection
- Can be used before last step waxes
- Provides No. 885/No. 925 degree of UV/Weather Protection
- Removes Moderate-Heavy/Aged Oxidation
- Suitable for clear coat paint defects
Collinite’s award-winning, #1 selling marine product is the product to have for larger fleet applications when saving time and money is a priority, but performance can’t be compromised. Versatile and easy to use, this single step formula removes film, light oxidation/discoloration and stains from fiberglass surfaces while leaving behind a radiant, high gloss finish and durable protective coating that shields for months against weathering; UV, salt spray and more.
Application By Hand
• Place a nickel sized amount of product on an applicator pad.
• Rub in well over a section no bigger than a 2×2 ft. Use firm pressure and rub until just before product starts to dry. Buff off with a microfiber towel to reveal a crisper, darker and more reflective finish.
Application By Machine
• Place 5 small pea size dots onto buffing pad. Do not over saturate pad. Only a small amount of product is needed.
• Place pad on panel and turn on buffer to 5800 pm. Make 2-3 section passes with firm pressure no larger than a 2×2 ft section. Lower machine speed to 4800 opm and make an additional 2-3 passes with less pressure. Buff until just before product dries. Never dry buff.
• Wipe off product residue from panel to reveal a clean, glossy, beautiful finish.
- For exterior marine detailing use
- Available in 16 fl oz and 64 fl oz
- Average Spread/Coverage: 500-1,000 sq feet
TIP: Always test product first in a small, inconspicuous area to ensure desired result.
Yes. 870 is designed to remove mild oxidation, black streaks and stains while leaving behind a high gloss protective wax coating for up to 3 months. This product is ideal as an All-in-One for a shorter, fresh water seasons.
No. 870 is a liquid cleaner wax and 885 is a pure paste wax with no cleaners.
Suzanne Crow (verified owner) –
Have used your product on our boat for many years. don’t use anything else. always bought at Coopers marina. out of business now, we have heard
John T. –
I grew up as labor for my dad maintaining our various family sailboats, and as such tested many marine products including cleaner/waxes. Collinite became our go-to product. Now, on my own boats, I ALWAYS use 870 as the first thing I do when the winter cover comes off the boat.
Nice post. I learn one thing more challenging on different blogs everyday. It would always be stimulating to learn content material from different writers and apply a little bit one thing from their store. I’d favor to use some with the content material on my blog whether you don’t mind. Natually I’ll give you a hyperlink on your internet blog. Thanks for sharing.