Mr. Colllins QD
Mr. Colllins QD
A fast & protective shine between washes.
High lubricity detailer + the shine of a spray wax-insulated with ALL NEW polymer wax protection.
$11.99 – $30.99
- Provides high gloss shine & hydrophobic beading
- Up to 4 weeks of weather protection
- Deepens color
- Safe on paint and trim
- Fast, effortless removal of light water spots, prints, smudges, dust, droppings and car wash residue
- Easy buff out
- Use in direct sun
- Last step wax level of UV/Weather Protection (No.845, 915 or 476)
- Removal of paint defects; swirls, scratches, oxidation etc
- Heavily soiled surfaces that require a pre-wash
- Use on rubber, vinyl, glass, matte paint, or interior use
All new QD combines high lubricity cleansers + Collinite’s legendary polymer-protection for a unique bead and sheet shine. No. 520 safely and easily eliminates light contaminants between washes while preserving your Collinite No. 845, 476 or 915 wax look and durability. Ideal for fast touch ups; removal of light water spots, prints, smudges, dust, pollen, droppings, automatic car wash residue and more. Leaves behind a high gloss protective shine. Recommended for exterior surfaces only; paint (non-matte), wheels and trim.
- Available in 16 fl oz & 64 fl oz Ready to Use refill (trigger sprayer not included with 64 fl oz)
- Average Spread/Coverage: 300-400 sq ft
TIPS: Avoid extreme temperatures. Hot surfaces will provide less than optimal spread and drying times. Working in smaller areas (2×2 ft) is advisable in warmer temperatures.
Always test product first in a small, inconspicuous area to ensure desired result.
Do not use on heavily soiled surfaces (mud, road dirt/debris) en lieu of a proper wash. Using No.520 on these surfaces may move contaminants further into paint and cause minor scratching or swirls.
Yes. 520 should be used regularly to remove fresh contaminants with its high lubricity formula. It will increase the life of an existing wax coat with its unique bead and sheet shine. It is compatible with all of Collinite’s finishing waxes (845, 476s, 915).
It is recommended that 520 be used over a base coat of one of Collinite’s finishing waxes for maximum protection. However, as a standalone, the product will provide water beading durability for up to 4 weeks as it is “Insulated” with Collinite’s signature polymer-carnauba wax protection.